HYP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Under: Prefix
- Triangle part: Abbr.
- Right-triangle leg: Abbr.
- Connector of legs: Abbr.
- Scientific calculator button
- Long side of a rt. triangle
- Longest side of a rt. triangle
- Right triangle part: Abbr.
- Prefix meaning "less than normal"
- Part of a right triangle: abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 20, 2014
- Washington Post - November 09, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - July 13, 2012
- Post Puzzler - August 07, 2011
- New York Times - April 27, 2006
- New York Times - April 27, 2003
- New York Times - February 05, 2003
- New York Times - April 27, 1997
- New York Times - January 02, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer hyp that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!