ICEBREAKERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Party picker-uppers
- Tension-easing games, e.g.
- They're often used at parties
- Opening remarks to strangers
- Conversation starters
- Some opening lines
- *Many party games
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 02, 2014
- USA Today - June 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 23, 2012
- USA Today - May 29, 2012
- Universal - April 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 21, 2006
- New York Times - April 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer icebreakers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!