IDEALIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- VISTA worker, perhaps
- Don Quixote, e.g.
- Utopia seeker
- Seeker of perfection; innovator's agenda?
- Visionary one
- Believer in perfection
- Imprac-tical one
- One with lofty goals
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 11, 2011
- USA Today - November 22, 2010
- Netword - May 31, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 03, 2007
- New York Times - September 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 12, 2006
- USA Today - December 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 22, 2004
- Washington Post - January 17, 2003
- New York Times - October 08, 2000
- New York Times - November 29, 1998
- New York Times - June 25, 1998
- New York Times - April 17, 1998
- New York Times - February 06, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer idealist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!