IDITAROD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- 1,100-mile run
- Race with dogged determination?
- Annual Alaskan sled race
- Musher's race
- Race for cross-country sledders
- Race that once began in Wasilla
- ''The Last Great Race on Earth''
- Alaskan trek
- Mushers' race
- Race that takes a northern trail in even years and a southern trail in odd years
- Alaskan race
- Musher's event
- "The Last Great Race on Earth"
- Dashing through the snow?
- Annual event covering about 1,000 miles
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 24, 2017
- New York Times - July 28, 2012
- Washington Post - October 13, 2010
- Washington Post - September 07, 2010
- New York Times - June 06, 2010
- LA Times - May 02, 2010
- LA Times - July 19, 2009
- Netword - January 31, 2009
- Washington Post - May 10, 2008
- Netword - January 31, 2008
- Washington Post - June 12, 2006
- Washington Post - October 13, 2004
- USA Today - September 23, 2003
- Washington Post - June 16, 2002
- New York Times - May 02, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer iditarod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!