IMAGER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Copier component
- Digital document outputter
- Graphics machine
- Photocopier, e.g.
- Device that uses magnetic resonance
- Diagnostic machine
- Digital camera part
- Satellite's eye
- Digicam component
- Radiologist, often
- Radiologist, e.g.
- Diagnostic machine, perhaps
- Graphics-capturing device
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 05, 2016
- USA Today - January 12, 2016
- LA Times - December 01, 2015
- New York Times - November 29, 2015
- New York Times - February 27, 2015
- New York Times - November 30, 2014
- LA Times - January 20, 2013
- LA Times - September 15, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - April 15, 2011
- LA Times - September 19, 2010
- New York Times - May 10, 2005
- New York Sun - November 16, 2004
- New York Times - May 05, 2004
- New York Times - February 07, 2004
- New York Times - February 27, 2002
- New York Times - July 12, 2001
- New York Times - July 16, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer imager that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!