INFIDEL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Faith without a person
- Nonbeliever, to some
- Religion rejecter
- One who's beyond belief?
- Unbeliever, to some
- Where many Cubans put their trust?
- Heathen or atheist, pejoratively
- Pagan or atheist, to some
- One who doesn't believe
- Faithless person
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 12, 2020
- Netword - December 20, 2019
- New York Times - March 28, 2019
- USA Today - March 16, 2018
- USA Today - June 13, 2017
- New York Times - June 15, 2016
- LA Times - August 03, 2015
- Universal - June 17, 2015
- New York Times - January 13, 2013
- LA Times - May 28, 2011
- New York Times - April 01, 2010
- New York Times - May 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 21, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer infidel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!