INKLESS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Like a brand-new fountain pen
- Dry, in a way
- What albinos are in philately
- Empty, as a fountain pen
- Out of the blue, perhaps
- A pencil, compared to a pen
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 2015
- Universal - June 19, 2009
- New York Times - December 06, 2008
- New York Times - December 31, 2005
- Washington Post - March 23, 2003
- New York Times - August 21, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer inkless that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!