INKWELL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Aid to John Hancock
- Place to dip an old pen
- Quill accompanier
- Pen partner of the past
- Bygone writing aid
- Quill's target
- Old-time desk accessory
- Place to dip a quill
- Where there's a quill?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2013
- LA Times - June 07, 2012
- LA Times - April 03, 2011
- Netword - February 02, 2011
- New York Sun - February 01, 2006
- New York Times - February 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 13, 2004
- New York Times - January 18, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer inkwell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!