INLATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Arriving home after curfew
- Having gotten home past one's curfew
- Having come home after curfew
- Landing post-E.T.A.
- Tardy arriving
- Returning after curfew, say
- Home past curfew
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 02, 2020
- New York Times - May 17, 2020
- New York Times - October 01, 2017
- New York Times - January 28, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 20, 2010
- Universal - February 01, 2009
- New York Times - April 02, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer inlate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!