INREVERSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Ready to go back
- Looking over one's shoulder, maybe
- Backwards, and key to this puzzle's theme
- From back to front
- Out of order, in a way
- Backing up
- Prepared to go back?
- About to cover old ground?
- Ready to leave the garage [here we go again!]
- One way to drive ... and what the last word of each starred clue really means
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 20, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 11, 2018
- New York Times - February 02, 2017
- LA Times - December 13, 2014
- Universal - July 25, 2013
- Netword - November 11, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - February 13, 2011
- Netword - January 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 24, 2009
- Netword - April 04, 2009
- LA Times - November 17, 2007
- LA Times - April 21, 2006
- New York Times - November 15, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer inreverse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!