INSTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Schools for engrs.
- Sci. facilities
- Schools like Cal Tech
- MIT and RPI
- Schools for would-be engrs.
- Some research facilities (abbr.)
- MIT and others
- Tech. schools
- Schools like Cal Tech (abbr.)
- R&D locales: Abbr.
- Research facilities: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 18, 2016
- New York Times - March 11, 2013
- New York Times - November 02, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - September 07, 2012
- LA Times - August 28, 2011
- Washington Post - February 17, 2011
- Washington Post - October 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 14, 2009
- Netword - May 18, 2008
- LA Times - January 18, 2008
- Washington Post - November 07, 2006
- New York Times - May 10, 2006
- New York Times - April 16, 2006
- New York Times - March 04, 2004
- New York Times - August 09, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer insts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!