INSULTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Schoolyard taunts
- They can be hurled at people
- Ammo for Don Rickles
- Rude remarks
- Offensive remarks
- "Yo mama" jokes, essentially
- "Bonehead" and "numbskull," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2017
- Universal - August 12, 2016
- Washington Post - July 09, 2012
- Washington Post - November 22, 2009
- New York Times - March 30, 2008
- Universal - February 20, 2007
- Netword - November 21, 2006
- New York Times - December 01, 2005
- New York Times - October 03, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer insults that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!