INTEGER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Whole thing
- Whole number
- Whole thing?
- Round amount
- It has no decimal point
- Zero, e.g.
- Zero, for one
- Solution to a Diophantine equation, e.g.
- One is one
- Two, for one
- One or two
- Two or three
- 4, 9, or 16
- 2, for one
- Typical sudoku entry
- Counting number
- Prime candidate?
- Whole amount
- One, for one
- 1 or 2
- Number theory number
- The first parts of 17- and 22-Across are always this, the first part of 46-Across is sometimes this, and the first part of 55-Across is never this
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 12, 2016
- New York Times - February 10, 2016
- Universal - February 07, 2016
- Universal - January 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 06, 2015
- USA Today - October 30, 2015
- Netword - October 04, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 01, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 11, 2014
- Washington Post - April 02, 2014
- Chicago Reader - January 17, 2014
- Universal - October 30, 2013
- LA Times - October 18, 2013
- Washington Post - December 02, 2012
- Universal - October 17, 2012
- Canadiana - August 27, 2012
- Universal - June 08, 2012
Seen a clue for the answer integer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!