IPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Tape player spec: Abbr.
- Velocity meas.
- Tape speed abbr.
- Tape recorder speed meas.
- VCR speed measure: Abbr.
- VCR speed meas.
- Tape recorder speed (abbr.)
- Meas. of a printer's output
- Reel-to-reel speed (abbr.)
- Meas. of reel speed
- Doug Heffernan's delivery co.
- Tape recorder speed: Abbr.
- Tape-speed abbr.
- Tape meas.
- Flow rate meas.
- Online ID numbers
- Numeric labels for computer users
- Tape player spec.
- Tape speed meas.
- Tape speed unit: Abbr.
- Taping abbr.
- Computer addresses: Abbr.
- "The King of Queens" delivery company
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 2014
- Washington Post - April 14, 2014
- LA Times - February 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - May 12, 2013
- LA Times - February 28, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - September 16, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2012
- LA Times - September 09, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - September 05, 2012
- Chicago Reader - July 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 25, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 09, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 15, 2011
- Netword - November 28, 2010
- Netword - September 17, 2010
- Universal - September 17, 2009
- New York Times - May 02, 2009
- New York Times - January 25, 2009
- Washington Post - December 22, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer ips that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!