IRISHCOFFEE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Stiff, hot drink
- Part of a continental breakfast
- Beverage with whiskey and whipped cream
- Whiskey-enhanced drink
- Whisky-enhanced drink
- Drink topped with whipped cream
- Drink made with Jameson, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2014
- USA Today - February 08, 2012
- Washington Post - October 07, 2011
- Washington Post - August 07, 2010
- Washington Post - August 09, 2003
- New York Times - December 27, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer irishcoffee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!