IRISHMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Joyce and Synge, e.g.
- Wilde and Yeats
- Ones whose symbol is a harp
- Dublin natives
- Guys from Dublin
- Partiers at a hooley
- Peter O'Toole and Bono
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 25, 2015
- New York Times - April 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 30, 2009
- New York Times - June 28, 2009
- Universal - March 15, 2008
- New York Times - October 15, 2005
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer irishmen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!