IRONDUKE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Wellington, with "the"
- Nickname of the British general who defeated Napoleon at Waterloo (with "The")
- Wellington nickname, with "the"
- Wellington's nickname with 'the',
- General Wellington's nickname, with "The"
- Britain's Arthur Wellesley, with "the"
- Waterloo victor's nickname
- Wellington's nickname, with 'The'
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - October 03, 2014
- New York Times - June 04, 2013
- Washington Post - December 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 05, 2007
- Washington Post - May 08, 2007
- Washington Post - May 19, 2006
- New York Times - September 20, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer ironduke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!