IRONGATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Entry to a castle, maybe
- Formidable entryway
- Castle's portcullis, often
- Estate security feature
- Cemetery entrance feature, at times
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 22, 2012
- LA Times - December 24, 2006
- LA Times - September 16, 2006
- Washington Post - April 15, 2006
- New York Times - April 12, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer irongate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!