IRONIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- One who uses words in ways opposite of their literal meaning
- Writer whose words are twisted?
- One using twisted humor
- Satire writer
- O' Henry for example
- O.Henry, e.g.
- Jonathan Swift, notably
- One who's full of surprises?
- O. Henry, for one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 15, 2015
- New York Times - August 08, 2015
- New York Times - December 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 30, 2011
- New York Times - June 20, 2009
- New York Times - August 10, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer ironist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!