IRRITANT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Poison ivy sap, e.g.
- Cause of a rash
- Dripping faucet, perhaps
- Pain in the neck
- Princess's pea, e.g.
- Thorn in one's side
- Pebble in one's shoe, e.g.
- Smoke in one's eyes, say
- Grain of sand, to a pearl oyster
- Fly in the ointment
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 27, 2018
- USA Today - December 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2016
- New York Times - July 20, 2016
- New York Times - April 10, 2014
- Netword - July 21, 2013
- Universal - October 21, 2012
- New York Times - February 28, 2012
- Post Puzzler - August 15, 2010
- Washington Post - April 02, 2007
- USA Today - September 30, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer irritant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!