IRRS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Sale items, for short
- Some bargain bin items, for short
- Some bargain bin contents: Abbr.
- Factory seconds: Abbr.
- Some flawed mdse.
- Clothing store bargain fodder: Abbr.
- Factory seconds (abbr.)
- Not-so-good gds.
- Some sale items: Abbr.
- Not-quite-good gds.
- Clothing store bargains (Abbr.)
- Certain vbs.
- Like some discount clothes, briefly
- Letters on seconds
- Some factory outlet mdse.
- Bargain basement markings
- Sale bin items: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2012
- New York Times - November 11, 2012
- Washington Post - June 06, 2012
- LA Times - January 16, 2010
- Universal - December 23, 2009
- LA Times - May 03, 2009
- Washington Post - February 12, 2009
- New York Times - January 03, 2009
- Netword - July 12, 2008
- Universal - May 18, 2008
- New York Times - March 13, 2008
- LA Times - January 05, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - November 18, 2007
- New York Times - October 27, 2007
- New York Times - September 08, 2007
- USA Today - June 21, 2006
- New York Times - June 07, 2006
- New York Times - December 18, 2003
- Washington Post - June 24, 2002
- New York Times - May 12, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer irrs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!