IRSAUDIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Dodger's comeuppance?
- Tax burden?
- Dodger's dread?
- CPA's concern
- Taxpayer's woe
- Concern for a CPA
- Taxpayer's headache
- Govt. check?
- Taxpayer's ordeal
- U.S. taxpayer's dread
- Unwanted check from the govt.
- Taxing event, in more ways than one
- Dreaded examination
- 1-/66-Across suffered a famous one
- Check from the government
- Filer's concern
- Review of books
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 26, 2015
- New York Times - September 20, 2015
- Netword - January 31, 2015
- Washington Post - September 09, 2014
- Netword - March 02, 2013
- LA Times - June 22, 2012
- Washington Post - March 21, 2012
- Washington Post - February 09, 2012
- LA Times - August 30, 2009
- New York Times - April 04, 2008
- LA Times - January 27, 2008
- New York Times - October 12, 2007
- Netword - October 11, 2006
- LA Times - September 21, 2006
- New York Sun - May 18, 2005
- USA Today - November 12, 2004
- Washington Post - September 07, 2003
- New York Times - May 25, 2001
- Washington Post - May 14, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer irsaudit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!