ISLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- The Leewards and the Marshalls: Abbr.
- Archipelago makeup: Abbr.
- Archipelago's makeup: Abbr.
- Easter and Christmas (abbr.)
- Molokai and Maui: Abbr.
- NZ makeup
- Lanai and Maui: Abbr.
- Cruise stops: Abbr.
- Aruba et al.: Abbr.
- Archipelago units (abbr.)
- Cuba and Aruba (abbr.)
- Cuba and Aruba: Abbr.
- Long and Ellis (abbr.)
- Stops for Carnival custs.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 19, 2014
- Washington Post - August 11, 2013
- LA Times - June 18, 2012
- Washington Post - February 13, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - October 21, 2011
- LA Times - June 28, 2011
- New York Times - May 08, 2011
- New York Times - June 03, 2010
- New York Times - March 17, 2010
- New York Times - November 15, 2009
- Universal - December 26, 2008
- Washington Post - January 31, 2004
- New York Times - July 21, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer isls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!