ISOPRENE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Liquid in synthetic rubber manufacture
- Volatile, water-insoluble liquid
- Petroleum processing by-product
- Rubber compound
- Petroleum byproduct used to make synthetic rubber
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 2017
- LA Times - July 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 17, 2010
- Washington Post - April 26, 2007
- New York Times - July 28, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer isoprene that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!