ISOSCELES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Kind of triangle
- Like some triangles
- Having two equal sides
- Type of triangle
- Triangle with two equal sides
- Symmetrical, in a way
- Like the figure formed by the three circled letters in the upper right
- Word from the Greek for "equal-legged"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 23, 2017
- LA Times - June 08, 2017
- New York Times - July 16, 2014
- LA Times - January 14, 2012
- Universal - August 18, 2010
- USA Today - October 05, 2009
- New York Sun - November 28, 2005
- USA Today - May 02, 2005
- New York Times - June 29, 2004
- Washington Post - December 16, 2003
- Washington Post - March 15, 2001
- Washington Post - May 14, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer isosceles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!