ITALIANAMERICAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Tony Bennett, for one
- Like Scorsese, but not Fellini
- Mario Cuomo, for one
- Alito or Scalia, e.g.
- Rudy Giuliani or Fiorello La Guardia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 23, 2017
- Washington Post - October 15, 2012
- Washington Post - July 15, 2012
- LA Times - December 23, 2006
- New York Times - January 06, 2006
- Washington Post - April 21, 2002
- Washington Post - May 28, 2000
- New York Times - February 12, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer italianamerican that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!