ITALICS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Sign of stress
- Emphatic letters
- They're used to stress
- Slanted writing
- Slanted letters
- Stress indicator
- They're slanted
- Type for book titles
- What an underline might indicate
- Stressful type?
- They're not straight up
- Emphatic type
- Right-leaning type
- Crooked type
- Title type
- Type faces
- Slanted type
- Stressed type
- Tilted type
- It leans to the right
- Sign of stress?
- Style of sloping script
- Bold alternative?
- Title treatment, often
- Stressful letters?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 21, 2016
- USA Today - March 03, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - August 28, 2015
- LA Times - August 11, 2015
- New York Times - January 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 11, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 22, 2013
- Washington Post - July 17, 2013
- USA Today - May 10, 2013
- New York Times - September 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 29, 2012
- Washington Post - August 03, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 10, 2010
- Canadiana - March 22, 2010
- LA Times - January 31, 2010
- New York Times - September 28, 2009
- Washington Post - May 24, 2009
- Universal - May 12, 2009
- Washington Post - November 17, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer italics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!