ITALS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Biased writing?: Abbr.
- W.W. II Axis members: Abbr.
- Titles are often written in them, briefly
- A book title may be in it: Abbr.
- Stressed type, for short
- Eye-catching style, for short
- Tilted type: Abbr.
- "This print," for short
- What some titles are written in, briefly
- They lean to the right: Abbr.
- Reggae hitmakers of the 1970s-1980s, with "The"
- Slanted type, for short
- Stressful type, for short
- Right-leaning type?: Abbr.
- Romans and countrymen: Abbr.
- Slanty script, for short
- Sloping type, for short
- Catania citizens: abbr.
- Natives of Sic.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 20, 2017
- Netword - August 26, 2016
- LA Times - April 09, 2016
- LA Times - November 22, 2014
- Chicago Reader - October 11, 2013
- LA Times - December 04, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - September 08, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - June 23, 2010
- New York Times - May 30, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - March 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 24, 2008
- New York Times - June 07, 2007
- New York Sun - February 02, 2007
- New York Times - November 08, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - April 16, 2006
- New York Sun - August 10, 2005
- New York Times - December 09, 1997
- New York Times - July 06, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer itals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!