ITIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Suffix meaning inflamed
- Inflamed, in suffixes
- Suffix with arthr-
- Related to: Suffix
- Suffix with phosphor
- Medical suffix meaning "inflamed"
- Adjective-forming suffix
- Medical adjective suffix
- Ending with meteor
- Meteor ending
- Meteor tail?
- Suffix with meteor
- Suffix with meteor or Aaron
- Follower of ham or shem
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2011
- LA Times - November 10, 2010
- LA Times - October 10, 2010
- LA Times - July 11, 2010
- Washington Post - November 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 14, 2009
- USA Today - August 01, 2008
- LA Times - March 18, 2007
- LA Times - October 22, 2006
- New York Times - January 04, 2004
- Washington Post - December 23, 2003
- New York Times - January 31, 2002
- Washington Post - September 15, 2001
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
- New York Times - September 13, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer itic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!