IVYLEAGUE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Like some educations
- Three miles of climbing vine?
- Like Yale or Harvard
- Harvard and Yale's group
- Prestigious school group
- Harvard and Yale are in it
- Penn station?
- Northeastern educational octet ... or, in a way, what the ends of 20-, 31-, 49- and 61-Across comprise
- Quakers play in it
- Lions, Tigers and Bears play in it
- Kind of education
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2016
- LA Times - August 01, 2015
- LA Times - December 31, 2014
- New York Times - July 06, 2014
- LA Times - June 04, 2013
- Netword - July 18, 2011
- Washington Post - November 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 10, 2004
- New York Times - July 10, 2002
- New York Times - August 15, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer ivyleague that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!