JALOPY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Bucket of bolts
- Neighborhood eyesore, sometimes
- Old heap
- One likely to die on the road?
- Decrepit car
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 30, 2014
- New York Times - September 01, 2013
- Chicago Reader - August 23, 2013
- LA Times - July 01, 2011
- New York Times - December 31, 2010
- Washington Post - November 29, 2010
- Netword - November 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 17, 2008
- USA Today - November 23, 2007
- Washington Post - June 13, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - March 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - July 01, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer jalopy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!