JANITOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- After-hours job, maybe
- Cleaning agent
- Willy on "The Simpsons"
- One with a sweeping view of things?
- School cleaner
- Key employee?
- Key employee at a school?
- Building worker
- Broom wielder
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 09, 2016
- USA Today - March 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 02, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 16, 2013
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 28, 2011
- Washington Post - March 27, 2008
- Washington Post - August 25, 2006
- Washington Post - March 27, 2005
- New York Times - April 08, 2004
- New York Times - February 09, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer janitor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!