JAPANESE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Kind of lantern
- Whence the word "futon"
- Language in which "hai" means "yes"
- Language that uses katakana characters to spell out foreign words
- Like go
- Like 1-Down
- From Kobe
- Kabuki cast
- Like most sumo wrestlers
- Language that gave us the words heard phonetically in the answers to the starred clues
- About 125 million people
- Like many a sumo wrestler
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 17, 2016
- LA Times - January 29, 2016
- New York Times - February 06, 2014
- New York Times - May 31, 2011
- New York Times - March 20, 2010
- Netword - June 11, 2009
- Washington Post - July 14, 2007
- Netword - September 06, 2006
- New York Times - July 15, 2006
- New York Sun - November 10, 2005
- New York Times - April 07, 2000
- Washington Post - March 13, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer japanese that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!