JAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- N.T. book
- President Madison: Abbr.
- Madison or Monroe: Abbr.
- Part of an early president's signature
- Madison, for one: Abbr.
- Essen assents
- Austrian affirmatives
- Bk. after Hebrews
- New Testament bk.
- Part of Pres. Madison's signature
- Pres. Madison
- Cologne consents
- Book after Heb.
- NT book
- Aachen agreements
- Pres. Monroe, for short
- ___ in Juliet
- Pres. Monroe, briefly
- Pres. first name
- Pres. Madison or Monroe
- Madison or Monroe, for short
- Pres. Monroe or Pres. Madison
- Book between Hebrews and I Peter: Abbr.
- Part of Pres. Monroe's signature
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 08, 2016
- New York Times - November 07, 2015
- LA Times - June 05, 2015
- Washington Post - August 10, 2014
- LA Times - July 29, 2014
- LA Times - June 09, 2014
- New York Times - May 14, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - August 25, 2013
- LA Times - June 26, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - March 17, 2013
- LA Times - October 28, 2012
- Washington Post - November 15, 2010
- Universal - August 07, 2009
- New York Times - June 21, 2009
- Universal - March 26, 2009
- LA Times - August 24, 2008
- Washington Post - April 09, 2008
- New York Times - October 01, 2007
- New York Times - December 27, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer jas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!