JEMIMA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Beatrix Potter's Puddle-Duck
- Aunt ___
- Aunt known for her pancakes
- Racist Aunt?
- British heiress ___ Khan
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 04, 2013
- Washington Post - November 20, 2010
- Chicago Reader - September 10, 2010
- New York Times - March 23, 2010
- New York Times - April 28, 2006
- New York Times - February 27, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer jemima that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!