JERKS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Makes shakes, maybe
- They may be provoking
- Sudden moves
- Makes malteds, e.g.
- Sudden movements
- Knee reflexes
- Ones cutting in line, e.g.
- What Brits call push-ups and knee bends
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2016
- Netword - September 03, 2016
- Netword - September 20, 2015
- New York Times - July 29, 2014
- Washington Post - October 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 18, 2011
- Netword - April 16, 2010
- USA Today - December 07, 2009
- LA Times - June 13, 2007
- New York Times - March 14, 2007
- Washington Post - January 09, 2007
- Washington Post - October 03, 2006
- Washington Post - July 15, 2004
- New York Times - January 25, 2002
- New York Times - February 19, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer jerks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!