JEWELER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Ring master?
- Rock examiner?
- Person making a cameo, say
- Dealer in rocks
- He'll give you a ring
- One who knows about glitter rock?
- Diamond merchant
- Ring source
- Solitaire dealer
- Gem seller
- Ring expert
- Ring professional?
- Dealer in diamonds
- Seller of "bling"
- Worker with a loupe
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 19, 2017
- USA Today - June 07, 2017
- New York Times - June 27, 2016
- USA Today - May 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 02, 2014
- Washington Post - January 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 18, 2012
- New York Times - July 01, 2011
- LA Times - October 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 25, 2010
- USA Today - August 25, 2009
- USA Today - March 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 30, 2005
- New York Times - January 01, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer jeweler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!