JIFFY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Very short period of time
- Short span, slangily
- Few seconds
- "I'll be ready in a ___"
- Half a mo
- Blink of an eye
- In a ___ (quickly)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 05, 2015
- New York Times - July 08, 2014
- Universal - February 04, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - December 15, 2013
- Netword - August 08, 2013
- New York Times - July 13, 2011
- Washington Post - April 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 11, 2011
- New York Times - December 15, 2007
- LA Times - December 01, 2007
- New York Times - June 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2004
- New York Times - October 07, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer jiffy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!