JIGSAW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Fitting activity
- Christmas gift easily identifiable by shaking?
- Puzzle solved without pen or pencil
- Interlocking puzzle
- Tool with a narrow blade
- Piece project?
- Curve cutter
- Puzzle type
- Pattern cutter
- Tool for irregular cutting
- Kind of puzzle
- Puzzle in pieces
- It's a puzzle
- Puzzle-cutting tool
- Picture puzzle
- Piece maker?
- Wood-shop machine
- Picture in pieces
- Tool that requires steering
- Pieceful pursuit?
- Carpentry machine
- Power tool
- Horror film villain with sadistic puzzles
- Puzzle maker?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 18, 2014
- Chicago Reader - November 08, 2013
- Netword - July 18, 2013
- Netword - July 05, 2012
- LA Times - June 02, 2012
- New York Times - June 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 07, 2010
- Chicago Reader - May 21, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - April 23, 2010
- New York Times - October 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 24, 2009
- New York Times - October 20, 2008
- Universal - September 20, 2008
- Washington Post - January 14, 2007
- Universal - January 08, 2007
- New York Times - December 24, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2006
- New York Times - November 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 22, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer jigsaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!