JOYBUZZER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Prankster's item
- Handshaker's practical joke
- Prankster's handshake gismo
- Practical joker's gadget
- Practical joke during a greeting
- "Put 'er there, pal!"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 20, 2016
- New York Times - April 01, 2015
- LA Times - December 10, 2014
- LA Times - April 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 19, 2008
- Washington Post - October 19, 2007
- New York Times - June 22, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer joybuzzer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!