JOYRIDE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Hi-jinks in a stolen car
- It might be done 17-Across
- Trip taken with abandon
- Exciting trip
- Reckless outing
- Irresponsible adventure
- Reckless jaunt
- Reckless travel
- Car thieves' jaunt
- Car thief's escapade
- Going out with a hot model?
- Driving the wrong way?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 20, 2017
- New York Times - September 10, 2016
- Universal - January 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2008
- LA Times - June 14, 2007
- Washington Post - March 29, 2007
- LA Times - March 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 05, 2005
- Washington Post - February 10, 2002
- New York Times - October 20, 2000
- New York Times - September 23, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer joyride that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!