JUKE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Diner music player, informally
- Music player, for short
- Football feint
- Type of box or joint
- Halfback's feint
- Opening for a music box?
- Malt shop music machine, for short
- Record player, briefly
- Type of box?
- Feint on the field
- Word before box or joint
- Move deceptively
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 17, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 23, 2011
- Universal - April 15, 2011
- New York Times - July 17, 2010
- LA Times - March 17, 2009
- Netword - December 24, 2008
- Washington Post - September 15, 2008
- Netword - April 25, 2008
- Washington Post - March 03, 2008
- LA Times - January 21, 2008
- New York Times - December 16, 2003
- Washington Post - August 14, 2001
- Washington Post - July 01, 2001
- Washington Post - August 22, 2000
- Washington Post - July 04, 2000
- New York Times - August 03, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer juke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!