KANGAROOCOURT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Conductor of a sham trial
- Holder of an unfair trial
- Where a fair trial is impossible
- Self-appointed trier
- Sham tribunal
- Tribunal that leaps to conclusions?
- Where it's hard to get a fair trial
- Irregular trial venue
- Apt address for Australian zookeepers?
- Marsupial motel?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 18, 2014
- New York Times - March 25, 2013
- Washington Post - May 21, 2012
- Universal - August 21, 2011
- New York Times - December 22, 2008
- USA Today - November 19, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - December 17, 2006
- New York Sun - August 29, 2005
- New York Times - February 10, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer kangaroocourt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!