KARENINA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Tolstoy heroine
- Object of Vronsky's love, in literature
- "Anna ___"
- Anna of fiction
- Tolstoy heroine Anna
- Fictional Anna
- Vronsky's love
- 1935 Garbo role
- Tolstoy's Anna
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 04, 2016
- LA Times - August 10, 2013
- New York Times - June 28, 2012
- New York Times - March 23, 2012
- Washington Post - November 04, 2011
- Washington Post - June 24, 2011
- LA Times - October 18, 2005
- Washington Post - August 06, 2005
- New York Times - December 04, 2004
- New York Times - August 04, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer karenina that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!