KATARINA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Olympic skater Witt
- Women's tennis star Srebotnik
- Consort of Gustav I
- Only winner of six straight European Figure Skating titles besides Sonja
- Figure skater Witt
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 09, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 15, 2016
- Netword - August 22, 2015
- LA Times - September 18, 2010
- Universal - December 11, 2008
- New York Times - June 23, 2005
- New York Times - September 22, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer katarina that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!