KATRINA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Pop music's ___ and the Waves
- "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" maiden
- ___ and the Waves ('80s band)
- Destructive 2005 newsmaker
- Hurricane of 2005
- Girl's name in '05 headlines
- Hurricane that devastated New Orleans
- Devastating 2005 hurricane
- Subject of Spike Lee's "When the Levees Broke"
- Leader of the waves
- Devastating name in 2005 news
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 2016
- New York Times - June 06, 2014
- Chicago Reader - March 09, 2012
- Netword - January 16, 2011
- LA Times - October 06, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - October 28, 2007
- New York Times - February 19, 2005
- Washington Post - June 22, 2001
- New York Times - May 27, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer katrina that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!