KEYHOLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Peeper's place
- Listening post?
- Revealingly intimate
- Opening for a peeping Tom
- Door feature, maybe
- Snoop's vantage
- Voyeur's vantage
- Opening for opening
- Peeper's place?
- Place to eavesdrop
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 30, 2015
- USA Today - May 03, 2011
- LA Times - March 08, 2010
- Netword - October 18, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 06, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - May 25, 2008
- Universal - December 06, 2007
- New York Sun - November 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 22, 2007
- New York Times - September 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 30, 2004
- New York Times - October 08, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer keyhole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!