KISSME is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Pecking order?
- Message on a candy heart
- Valentine candy message
- "Casablanca" words repeated before "as if it were the last time"
- Request to Kate?
- Osculation invitation to Kate
- Romantic invitation
- Romeo's request
- Words before puckering up
- Words on a candy heart
- Bussing request
- Directive in a Cole Porter musical
- Candy heart inscription
- Request from someone trying to get smacked?
- Instruction to Kate in a Cole Porter musical
- Pecking order
- Title words preceding "beneath the milky twilight," in a 1999 hit
- Words from one asking for a smack?
- Romantic request
- Amorous invitation
- 1999 Top 10 hit for Sixpence None the Richer
- "Pucker up!"
- "Plant one right here!"
- Lover's request
- Directive to Kate in a Cole Porter musical
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 01, 2017
- New York Times - August 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 14, 2015
- LA Times - February 13, 2015
- LA Times - June 23, 2014
- LA Times - June 15, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2014
- LA Times - March 30, 2014
- Chicago Reader - February 14, 2014
- LA Times - December 06, 2012
- Netword - November 24, 2012
- New York Times - April 02, 2012
- Chicago Reader - March 09, 2012
- Washington Post - October 04, 2011
- LA Times - April 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 26, 2009
- Washington Post - May 05, 2009
- LA Times - May 25, 2008
- LA Times - April 20, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer kissme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!