KLEPTO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- One who lifts a lot
- Pick-up expert?
- One to watch in a pinch?
- Compulsive thief, for short
- Compulsive lifter
- Compulsive shoplifter, slangily
- Brief thief
- Sticky-fingered person
- Sticky-fingered type
- Pick-up artist?
- One who lifts a lot?
- Thief, in brief
- Sticky-fingered sort
- Habitual thief, slangily
- One who's working out of pocket, informally?
- Somebody caught in a pinch?
- Heavy lifter, for short?
- Habitual booster?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 07, 2016
- LA Times - June 04, 2015
- LA Times - September 16, 2014
- Washington Post - May 08, 2014
- Washington Post - December 11, 2012
- LA Times - May 05, 2012
- New York Times - February 02, 2012
- New York Times - January 09, 2012
- LA Times - December 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 25, 2010
- USA Today - September 28, 2009
- USA Today - May 21, 2009
- Washington Post - September 14, 2008
- Washington Post - September 12, 2008
- New York Times - July 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2007
- New York Times - December 30, 2006
- New York Times - November 15, 2006
- New York Sun - January 25, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer klepto that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!