KMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Distance abbr.
- Tour de France units: Abbr.
- U.K. distance measures
- Distance measures in Canada (abbr.)
- Canadian distance measures (abbr.)
- Distance measures, in Canada (abbr.)
- U.K. distances
- Canada hwy. distances
- 10 of them are about 6.2 mi.
- Metric distances: Abbr.
- Tour de France measurements, briefly
- There are 1.609 in a mi.
- Units of length equal to 1,000 meters, briefly
- Marathon units (Abbr.)
- maps.google.fr meas.
- Autobahn distances: Abbr.
- Canadian rd. distances
- Tour de France distances: Abbr.
- Metric measures: Abbr.
- Düsseldorf distances: Abbr.
- Irish rd. sign abbreviations
- Trans-Canada Hwy. measures
- Eur. distance measures
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 2017
- Netword - May 21, 2017
- LA Times - April 22, 2015
- LA Times - March 06, 2015
- LA Times - January 13, 2015
- LA Times - June 10, 2014
- LA Times - April 14, 2014
- LA Times - October 14, 2013
- LA Times - February 27, 2013
- Universal - February 02, 2013
- Chicago Reader - October 05, 2012
- LA Times - March 13, 2012
- LA Times - February 21, 2012
- LA Times - November 06, 2011
- Post Puzzler - February 06, 2011
- Chicago Reader - January 29, 2010
- USA Today - September 14, 2009
- LA Times - July 28, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - September 14, 2008
- New York Times - August 17, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer kms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!